I read The Odyssey because it was the story of a man who returned home after being absent for more than twenty years and was recognized only by his dog. – Guillermo Cabrera Infante
Welcome to your pet’s home away from home. While you are away for business or pleasure, your pet is going to have a blast! Your four-legged family’s home away from home is connected to half-acre doggy daycare.
Your fur baby will miss you, but they will be busy meeting new friends, basking in the sun, and playing with the full-time daycare attendants, who love pets more than anyone we know. Come visit us and see for yourself! Lots of dogs come even when their pet parents are not out of town. They love playdays!
And for our feline friends we have safe, clean hideouts—whoops ;), we mean suites for them, too.
Our boarding is all-inclusive. We do not charge extra for doggy daycare, playtimes, giving medications (except diabetic injections), or the kennel bath each dog receives before going home.
Step 1: Getting Started
We want to make sure your pets are safe, so we have a few requirements before they can board. Confirming that all of our guests are up to date on infectious disease vaccinations is one of the most important ways we can provide protection.
We need to receive proof that your friend is current on the following vaccinations in order for them to schedule a visit to our boarding facility. Knowing everyone is vaccinated before being accepted into our facility should ease pet parents’ minds. It certainly makes us feel better, because sometimes our personal pets get to stay, too.
- Vaccines (canine) – rabies, distemper/parvo, kennel cough (Bordetella), leptospirosis, canine influenza
- Vaccines (feline) – rabies, feline distemper (FVRCP), leukemia
- Current heartworm test (canine only) and fecal test
- Monthly flea and tick preventative
Step 2: Fill Out Proper Forms
If you are a new client, please fill out the New Client Form and the Release Form (to be reviewed and signed at check-in).
Step 3: Pick a Special Service (no extra charge)
- Daycare is open, Monday – Friday – All pets that meet daycare requirements may use the daycare facility while boarding. Saturday and Sunday daycare is closed but extra individual playtime will be provided twice a day for each boarder.
- TLC – All pets that are not able to attend daycare and need a little extra love and playtime away from others.
- Hospital boarding – All pets that need special care while boarding (diabetics, older pets, puppies or kittens).
- No need to bring food or bedding, we have you covered.
Step 4: Additional Services
- Departure bath (no fees apply)
- Daily text updates (no fees apply)
- Nail trim (additional fees apply)
- Microchip (additional fees apply)
- Visit with the veterinarian (additional fees apply)
Step 5: PeEk at the Pricing
- Canine: First Pet – $34.99 per night; Second Pet/Same Room – $17.49 per night
- Feline: First Pet – $16.99 per night; Second Pet/Same Room – $8.49 per night
- Day Boarding – $24.99 per day
- Diabetic Boarding – $44.99 per night
Step 6: Call Us
Step 7: Enjoy your time away, because your pet will
Check out our special Facebook page for our boarding, grooming, and daycare. There may even be a few live video updates from time to time in the morning.
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Ready to come see us?
Download our app or click the button below to request your next appointment online from any device. We look forward to seeing you soon!