We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. – George Bernard Shaw
It is playtime all the time!
We started the daycare because we have learned that some fur babies need a little more activity in their lives. Mom and dad may have to work a lot, or the pet is full of extra energy and just needs to play with friends. We had no idea how it would grow.
It is so much fun to watch them play, lay in the shade or sun, sometimes splash in the pool, and run around a half-acre playground with both indoor and outdoor areas. There is an attendant with your fur baby all day, every day.
Your pet will enjoy:
A Half-Acre Park
How does it work?
Dogs are typically dropped off at daycare in the morning and picked up at the end of the workday. Many owners say they find their dogs pleasantly tired and ready to relax for the rest of the evening. And that means you can relax, too!
We are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6 pm.
Step 1: Getting Started
We want to make sure your pets are safe, so we have a few requirements before they can play. Confirming that all of our guests are up to date on infectious disease vaccinations are among the most important ways we can provide protection.
We need to receive proof that your furry friend is current on the following vaccinations to schedule a visit to our facility. Knowing everyone is vaccinated before being accepted into our facility should ease all pet parents’ minds. It certainly makes us feel better, because sometimes our personal pets get to stay and play, too.
- Must be 16 weeks or older
- Vaccines – rabies, distemper/parvo, kennel cough (Bordetella), leptospirosis, canine influenza
- Current heartworm test and fecal test
- All dogs must be free of ticks and fleas and using monthly flea and tick preventative
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered
- All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food- or toy-protective
Step 2: Fill Out Required Forms
Please fill out the New Client Form, Release Form, and Monthly Debit Form (for your convenience, if requested).
Step 3: Review Packages & Pricing
- Half Day – four hours or less- $16.95
- 1 Full Day – $32.85
- 3 Days – $90.09
- 5 Days – $147.33
- 10 Days One dog – $260.75
- 10 Days Two Dogs – $442.01
- 10 Days Three Dogs – $566.03
- 20 days – $452.61
- Unlimited monthly debit – $344.49 per month
Discount packages are available for multiple pets. Call us at 937-748-1378 for more information.
Step 4: Check Out Our Additional Services
- Quick rinse – no charge
- Lunch – you may bring their lunch if requested
- Nail trim (additional fees apply)
- Visit with the vet – if you need veterinary services during your playday, just let us know (additional fees apply)
A meet and greet is a great way to introduce your furry friend to daycare. Your pup joins our daycare attendants in evaluation to observe how they react when away from their pet parent. Most dogs do great, but sometimes they might not be quite ready for doggy daycare. We will help you assess their comfort level.
Check out our special Facebook page for our boarding, grooming, and daycare.
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Ready to come see us?
Download our app or click the button below to request your next appointment online from any device. We look forward to seeing you soon!