Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. – Franklin P. Jones (humorist)
Everyone loves a good haircut, but for your pet, it’s more than looking pretty. It is therapeutic and beneficial to a pet’s health and well-being. Plus, we bet your fur baby will get more kisses and hugs after a good groom.
Our goal is to provide a safe and relaxing day of pampering for your pet. Each pet is groomed privately, ensuring less stress and more individual attention. This is a big deal for your pet.
Our experienced groomer only takes one groom at a time. It is one of her superpowers and one reason we love her, and you will, too.
Step 1: Requirements
- Vaccines – rabies, distemper/parvo, kennel cough (Bordetella), leptospirosis, canine influenza
- Current heartworm test and fecal test
- Monthly flea and tick preventative
- If you are not a client, your veterinarian may fax your pet’s vaccine records to 937-748-9991 or email us at email@example.com
Step 2: Forms
Step 3: Additional Services
- Oatmeal bath
- Scent-free hypoallergenic bath
- PAWdicure (cleaning feet with toenail trim and file)
- Teeth brushing
- Temporary hair coloring
- Visit with the veterinarian (additional fee applies)
- Blueberry facial
Step 4: Pricing
Drop off your pet a few minutes before your appointment time. Call our office for an appointment. Appointments are usually available at 8 am, 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm.
Be sure to let us know when you drop off if you would like additional services or if you would like the veterinarian to see your pet while they are here.
The groomer will call you when your pet is pretty and clean!
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Ready to come see us?
Download our app or click the button below to request your next appointment online from any device. We look forward to seeing you soon!