What you need to know about our urgent care center
We offer after-hours urgent care for your precious fur babies. If you have a non-life-threatening emergency that cannot wait until the morning, call us. We know this can be scary. Please don’t worry, don’t hesitate, and just call us so we can help advise you on your next steps in helping your pet.
We also accept urgent care patients during our regularly scheduled hospital hours. But please give us a call before you come so we can be waiting for your arrival. Although appointments are not necessary for urgent care patients, please note on evenings and weekends, we call our veterinarians into the office to meet you.
Urgent Care Hours
All Urgent Care patients: CALL FIRST (937-748-1378),
What is an urgent care situation?
- Choking, difficulty breathing, or nonstop coughing or gagging
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within five minutes
- Hit by car
- Bite wounds
- Seizure activity
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Inability to urinate or defecate (poop)
- Bloated abdomen or dry heaving
- Eye injuries
- Overheating or heatstroke
- Toxin ingestion
- Snake bite
- Allergic reaction (facial swelling, hives)
- Lameness or not walking
- Trouble giving birth
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Ready to come see us?
Download our app or click the button below to request your next appointment online from any device. We look forward to seeing you soon!